
What do you do on a beautiful summer day? Obviously I sit inside and play on my computer. I need to pick my best wedding picture to use as my advertisement. Yeah I was contacted by a company developing these Bridal folders for Victoria's Bridal in Jeff City. I will a have small slot for my ad... the lady who owns Victoria's Bridal is not named Victoria. Anne is her name. She sells about 2500 dresses a year. Crazy stuff. Yeah and there were will be about 3 photographers from this community listed. Dacia Miller Photography will be listed!!! It was quite expensive but one wedding will definitely pay for it. I will just have to live slim for the next couple months. Anyone who has an opinion on which is my best wedding photograph please feel free to let me know! I'm considering using one of Steve and Michal's. But also thought of using one of Daniel and Anna's.

1 comment:
That is great Dacia!!
Post a Comment