Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nothing Exciting

Well ... with Amelia's kidney transplant done it seems I have nothing to blog about. I guess its back to movies. I did take "newborn" pictures last night ... except Bennett is 2 or 3 months old now so she's not so much newborn. But she's adorable. I'll blog when I get them editted.

This past week/weekend I watched several movies... the majority of them were a definite waste of time! HOPE SPRINGS, THINGS YOU CAN TELL BY JUST LOOKING AT HER, THE ASSASSINATION OF JESSE JAMES BY THE COWARD ROBERT FORD, MR BROOKS, I COULD NEVER BE YOUR WOMAN. I watched two that I liked. CALENDAR GIRLS (hilarious) and DEFINITELY, MAYBE (cute). Oh and I watched THE GREAT DEBATERS but the dvd was scratched and I didnt get to see the end.

1 comment:

Anne said...

So...what did you think of Mr Brooks? Krista and I went and saw that at the theater when it was out...we had NO clue what it was about(honestly)! We watched the pre-view on the computer before we went and it seemed ok...but were we wrong!!! lol.