Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DRIP DRIP DRIP... COUGH

First a virus. (symptoms mostly being extreme fatigue at any given moment)
Second a sinus infection.
Third a cold or sinus infection getting worse.

That's what October, now November, has been like for me.
Lucky me.

On a happier note, It had been a few months since I shot portraits and I got the chance to do that this weekend. Gabe Blew (Anna's older brother)... his little boys. The preview page on my website... www.daciamiller.com Even though I was sick and wasn't real upbeat, I enjoyed my time at the Blew family home. Always something going on there... Jordan (Anna's younger sister) was in her high school musical this weekend, GREASE. That's why we were there this weekend in particular... I'm always puzzled by schools when they perform musicals such as GREASE... what are we teaching are youngins? Never the less, Jordan did a real good job.

No comments: