Thursday, February 26, 2009

Posting with nothing to say...

You may ask, what's the point of posting if there's nothing to say? For lack of better things to do. That's why.

So I'm watching Sense and Senibility (Jane Austen book) with Kate Winslet and Hugh Grant... guess who else is in it! House. You know from the tv show? Ha... I found that amusing.
---
This tale of 19th-century etiquette and ethics chronicles the troubles and triumphs of the marriage-minded Dashwood sisters: sensible Elinor (Emma Thompson) and romantic Marianne (Kate Winslet). While Marianne charms two suitors -- the staid Col. Brandon (Alan Rickman) and the dashing but rakish John Willoughby (Greg Wise) -- Elinor must weather a circuitous courtship with aspiring clergyman Edward Ferrars (Hugh Grant).
---

Hmm. What else can I tell you about my goings ons... OH big news. I found out why I've been having so many sinus infections. Deviated Septum. Yeah. Big news. I have to have a nose job! UGH! Well that's basically what it is.

My left nostril is real small. This is an example of what's going on in my nose. The surgery should help me breath better and my headaches. Unfortunately the smoke next door that comes into my apartment isn't making things better for my sinuses. ... Do you know what that means? I will probably have to move home til I find a smoke free place. YEAH right.

1 comment:

Anne said...

like the new look! But you can't see the posts until you clink on them. Is that the way you intended it?
you should try out www.cutestblogontheblock.com