Thursday, January 7, 2010

Its a New Year and the last of my 20s

New Year's Resolutions? Hmmm... Maybe I should rename them as my friend has done (Thanks Blair)... Let's call them Goals.

1. To spend more time in the Word of God! To make that a priority!
2. To "workout" or use the Wii fit minimum 3 days a week. I want to see those stamps on my Wii fit calendar! Plus I want my Mii to shrink a bit... kinda plump!
3. To become a more powerful prayer warrior. But especially for my friends and family!
4. To allow God to fill me and be content and at peace with being single. (Tough one, especially the older I get... will need lots of prayer for this.)
5. Oh man getting older... HA to make the last year of my 20s (AHHH) a great one... one to remember but not be sad to leave...
6. To use my beloved (HA) kitchen aid stand up mixer more! Dont know how often more is but well if I use it more than twice this year I'll be doing better than last year!
7. To book more weddings than last year (daciamiller.com) ... that's already well on its way
8. To get my website moved over to flash before too long AND keep it updated!
9. Oh yea blog more was one of them!
10. Let's keep it at a nice even, round number of 10... Any ideas? suggestions?

4 comments:

dacia said...

#10 Make AND Send more cards!

Jill said...

Visit Ireland !!

dacia said...

oh thats in the plan before you leave... hope it happens!!

dacia said...

Making cards: check. Sending cards tomorrow!