Tuesday, August 24, 2010

3 months and counting...

So I'm turning the big 3-0 this year... in less than 3 months actually. I've been dreading it since I turned 27 and realized it wasn't far off. I've been thinking... what could I do to make the 30th year a good one, maybe a great one and not the dreaded one. I've come across a couple things that are inspiring and may just have an impact on what I do....

Julie & Julia... How fun would cooking through Julia's (or Martha's etc) cookbook be? I'd love it. BUT its been done. Found someone on facebook (via another friend) who is trying something new each week... then blogging about it (including pics). Very good idea... if you like trying new things. OR maybe a good idea if you don't.. get you moving out of your box and experiencing life???

Those two things in mind I'm working on my idea... It will start November 23 either way... Any ideas?

3 comments:

dacia said...

In no certain or but could make "the list"
1. Quilt making
2. Paint a canvas
3. Bake Rhubard pie
4. Couch potato to 5k??
5........

Just the beginning.

Stacy said...

Visit us in Prague!

dacia said...

I wish Stacy!! I also want to visit some people in Ireland... they're only be there another year or so I think.