Friday, May 2, 2008

The Joy of Photography

I love pictures! I like to include a new one with all my posts...well as often as I can.

Picture of the day...



Wasn't Amelia a beautiful bride... I'm so lucky, or you can say I'm blessed, to have 2 great sisters after years of only living with brothers. They both were absolutely beautiful on their wedding days as well as any other day... You can see pictures from both weddings on my website www.daciamiller.com and see the preview page!

Being a photographer, you see everything in a different way than others. If my camera didn't weight so much I'd probably carry it with me every where I went... but just carrying it around during a wedding wears me out. My shoulders and arms and back ache like none other afterwards...

Oh and I HAD a quote for the day but for some reason can't remember it at the moment. As soon as I do I will post it... it was a good one!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is beautiful! You take awesome pictures.