Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Nothing to say.

It's amazing... when I have a bit of time to write I can't think of a single word to say. It's not that I'm out doing lots of stuff... but stuff seems to find me anyway!

I had my 1 year evaluation as Underwriting Tech 1 this week. I've actually been at Farm Bureau for 3 years now... I can't believe it! Wow. Crazy to think its been 5 years since I graduated college. That sure makes me feel old.

No wait makes me feel old is my youngest brother is finishing his last week of 8th grade... then onto being a high schooler (well technically the 9th grade center). I'll be, what, 31 when he graduates high school. Oh man!!!


Dan when he was 5... his first summer as a part of our family. This is his first trip to the zoo.

Any body have anything to say about getting older?

1 comment:

Anne said...

Getting older isn't as bad as I thought it would be...there are certain benefits. This picture is actually how I remember your brother!! I haven't seen him in many years. Glad your doing well.
-Anne