Tuesday, July 15, 2008

In Home Theaters Near You

I recently watched Enchanted. I thought it was a cute movie. I like fairy tales. There's a scene in Central Park with dancing and singing... two of the old men were also in West Side Story but even better is one old man was in Mary Poppins as a chimney sweep. :) I watched the extras.



I'm waiting on Fool's Gold in the mail... not sure what to expect...

4 comments:

Anne said...

Fool's Gold is ok....not the greatest movie ever.

You NEED to go see Get Smart!!!!!! I have never laughed so hard in all my life!! You'll love it:)

dacia said...

I ACTUALLY saw it at the drive in this past weekend when we were at our family reunion in podunk missouri.

Anne said...

and?....Did you like it?

dacia said...

YEAH it was cute. I dont expect to buy it. :)