So the air in our building (work) not been working properly. They expected it to be back up and running in 30 minutes... That was at 10 am this morning. Uhh... yeah its been on and off all and sounds real bad. Its gradually been getting warmer in the building. You just never know how to dress for this building. Just cause its warm outside doesn't mean you should wear capris or a skirt and short sleeves. You may still need a sweater! HA! No I'm being serious.
Next on my blog agenda...


Someday I hope to visit ITALY and IRELAND. Well I'd actually like to just take a Mediterranean Cruise and visit all Greece, Italy, Etc. Etc. Etc. Anybody want to join me? OR pay for it even!

2 comments:
Dan and I will join you...in like 20 years when our children move out...And I am NOT joking. A Med. cruise is on our to-do list for after children!!
i'm hoping i'll get to do that before 20 years... but i'd go again!!
Post a Comment