Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well...

Okay. So I was going to post these pictures of a butterfly my grandma found while she was visiting. She thought it was so beautiful and wanted me to take pictures. As a a wonderful granddaughter I humored her. It really was a pretty butterfly. BUT the pictures are still in RAW and I'm lazy (at the moment). So I'll post that another time.


Here are two options for my ad... what's the opinion?


4 comments:

Anne said...

I like the one of the girl by herself

dacia said...

WELL I am still looking through pictures that I have... debating. I can't debate long though cause I need to turn it in...

Unknown said...

I think the shot of the bride is the best for an ad, although I like the pic of Steve and Michal better. Does that make sense?

dacia said...

it does make sense... well you've seen some of my stuff... do you have a fav?