Friday, August 8, 2008

Juno

Ok. So in the end I have to say I did enjoy this movie. At first I wasn't sure it was going to be worth my time... but did enjoy Ellen Page's character (Juno). She just said whatever she was thinking and didn't really care what it was she said... or who she said it to. I do have to say I was a bit disturbed by Mark (Jason Bateman) ... the movie didn't leave me with a like for him. BUT I think Hollywood wanted us to fall in love with Jennifer Garner's character, Vanessa. I do have to say there were times I didn't like her character... once you got the story behind why she was the way she was with her husband... it made sense.

Bekah, is that enough???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You finally watched Juno!! I'm glad you liked it. I just watched it again last week. :)